Thursday, January 6, 2011

Be yourself and the rest will fall into place.

Well who would have thought by speaking your mind you would make people mad. I never would have guessed. Ok so I knew not everyone would be happy. I expected it. You can't expect to be yourself and everyone be ok with it. There are certain things people don't like to hear. But in the end, and I say this from recent personal experience, you will feel much better about it. Holding things in and not speaking your mind can be detrimental to your health. Not only mental and emotional, but physical as well. When you choose not to say something because you are afraid you will make someone mad or upset someone, and hold it all inside, you aren't being yourself. You end up dwelling on the matter, and how it made you feel. This causes mixed emotions, which we all know can make you feel sick. Well they do me anyway.

I don't have a lot to say today, kind of a short little paragraph at the end of the night, but I think this sums it up better than if I had written 6 paragraphs. Say what you want, don't let the fear of rocking the boat keep you from saying how you feel. If people get mad, that is their problem, and who knows, after all is said and done, maybe they will appreciate you speaking up, instead of holding it in.

2 comments:

  1. Heeeyyy.
    I've awarded you with the Stylish blogger award! I'll have a post up about it soon. :) Hopefully this can get you some more readers and whatnot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amelia! :) I appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete